Sunday, October 28, 2012

Challenge #126: Pumpkins

Welcome to another Sentimental Sunday!
I guess I am not the only one that loves making Halloween cards!!  Last weeks entries were out of this world spooky...creepy...and AWESOME!!!  I wish we could give prizes to all of you....Really I do, but since I can't be sure to stop back on Tuesday and see who our random winner is and who has been chosen to be in our Top 3!

This week's Sponsors are:
Whimsy Stamps 
Donating: 5 digital images, winners choice 
and 
Paper Crafting World
Melinda at Paper Crafting World, had some fun stuff going on and I would like to share some of this information with you.  Hope you will stop by My Paper Crafting for more details.

Paper Crafting World will have a freebie available every week.  This weeks image is Candy Corn Treater
Along with this amazingly cute freebie, there is also a sale going on.
So if you think Candy Corn Treater is too cute for words...Wait til you see the rest of the 
digital and cut files made available in the store.  I am an enabler!!!  LOL
Expires: 10/31//2012
And what better way to show case your new goodies....
Click HERE for all the details.

This week's challenge is:
Pumpkins
(plus a sentiment)

We want to see small pumpkins, BIG pumpkins, cute pumpkins, scary pumpkins...PUMPKINS.
So lets see what the design team has created for you this week:


When uploading to SCS, PCP, SNR, or other galleries, please use the keyword "sentimentalsundays" Thank you!

1 comment:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh what Fun DT creations!!! Thanks for the Fun challenge to play in!
hugs, Heidi