Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sentimental Sundays #9: Encouragement & Support

Welcome to another Sentimental Sunday!
  
Is it heating up where you are? Even though we have our usual June gloom here in Southern California, it's really starting to warm up!  I know you probably want to go outside and bask in the sunshine, too, so let's get on with this week's festivities.

Here's our random winner of Challenge #8: 
 Congratulations! As mentioned in the last challenge, the prize is a digital sentiment set of four sentiments of your choosing or one sentiment set at the Raindrop Echo Designs Whimsy Stamps Sentiments Collection.  Please email me (Ann) at raindropecho@gmail.com to get details about your prize :)


This week's challenge is:
Encouragement & Support
(plus a sentiment)

Here are the design team's creations!  Hopefully our cards will inspire you to create some cards to lift someone's spirits :)
 
Ann V.









A note about this week's freebie:
Every other week, will be creating freebie sentiments picked by a member of the design team.  These are some of their favorite sentiments! Sometimes they will match the theme, sometimes they won't, but I still hope you enjoy ALL them.  This week the freebie is a set of three sentiments chosen by our design team member, Kimberly!  Kimberly is a wonderful person who really does provide me with a lot of encouragement and support.  I'm so very lucky to have met her :)

Sentimental Sundays Weekly Freebie:
Free sentiments are only available for one week.
For more sentiments like this, please visit the Raindrop Echo Designs Sentiments Collection at Whimsy Stamps.

The prize for this challenge will be a digital sentiment set of four sentiments of your choosing OR if you would rather just have two sentiment sets from the Raindrop Echo Designs Whimsy Stamps Digital Collection, you're welcome to have that instead.

When uploading to SCS, PCP, SNR, or other galleries, please use the keyword "sentimentalsundays9" Thank you!



16 comments:

A Bit of Country said...

Love the sentiments this week and the challenge Thanks and have a Great week

Linda said...

Beautiful sentiments....thank you!!

Lynne said...

Just wanted to say I can't believe I won!!! I'm soooo excited!!. Great cards and I will be later with mine. Hugs :o) xx Lynne xx

Gina said...

How's this for encouagement n support, I'm going to put your blinkie on my blog right now!!
Love as always Gina x x x

Stef H said...

oh wow! how gorgeous! wow!

Diny Sprakel said...

Thank you for the sentiments
Diny

Suzi Mac said...

Beautiful sentiments, thank you so much.
Suzi x

Elaine Stark said...

Thank you they are lovely sentiments. Elaine

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

I just found your blog and I love it! I will share with you what I create!!! Thank you!!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Thank you ...going to try and partipate.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great sentiments! Have put one to use in my card.

Gina said...

Sorry folks couldn't resist this!
Love as always Gina x x x

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and wow... Beautiful cards and sentiments. I put your blinkie on my blog. Thanks for such a lovely challenge.
Greetings from South Africa,
Amelia

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This is my first time participating in your challenge, your design team cards are very inspiring! I loved the theme of encouragement this time, I'm a card maker for Operation Write Home and that's what the program is all about! Thanks

Gram's Treasures said...

Great challenge and wonderful cards!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wonderful challenge! Thanks so much for the freebies, Ann! Love this challenge blog - it has some of my favorite artists on the DT. Don't know why I never put your blinkie on my blog, but I'm adding it right away!

Hugs to all,
Linda