Saturday, June 5, 2010

Challenge #6: New or Neglected Stash

Hello again!

Thank you for joining us for another Sentimental Sundays challenge.  We loved seeing all your creations! I think adding that sentiment onto the card really does sometimes makes it so much more personable.  I'm glad to see that so many of you use the freebies either given away here or at my blog! If you have any suggestions for sentiments that you've just been dying to see, please feel free to use the Chat box on the right :)

Here's our random winner of Challenge #4: 

12.  Kerstin

Congratulations! As mentioned in the last challenge, the prize is a digital sentiment set of four sentiments of your choosing or one sentiment set at the Raindrop Echo Designs Whimsy Stamps Sentiments Collection.  Please email me (Ann) at raindropecho@gmail.com to get details about your prize :)


This week's challenge is:
New or Neglected Stash
(plus a sentiment)

I am once again joined by the ever-so-talented design team.  Just look at all the eye-candy they came up with this week! Make sure you head over to their blog to see what their new or neglected stash is.

Ann V.














Sentimental Sundays Weekly Freebie:
Free sentiments are only available for one week.
For more sentiments like this, please visit the Raindrop Echo Designs Sentiments Collection at Whimsy Stamps.
A special thank you to those who link back to the blog when using these sentiments!


The prize for this challenge will be a digital sentiment set of four sentiments of your choosing.  If you would rather just have a sentiment set from the Raindrop Echo Designs Whimsy Stamps Digital Collection, you're welcome to have one of those instead.


When uploading to SCS, PCP, SNR, or other galleries, please use the keyword "sentimentalsundays6" Thank you!





16 comments:

A Bit of Country said...

Great Challenge and fun sentiments I will definatly play again.
Thanks also for the sentiments you designed for me I Love them and the butterflies are GREAT

Irene said...

Fantastic challange again and your DT cards are fabulous. Ann, thank you so much for the sentiments.
I will be making my card later in the week.

luv
irene
xxxx

Stef H said...

wow ladies! absolutely fantabulous!!!!

Bonita Rose said...

Congrats to the winner and omg... amazing creations this week ladies, I am in such great company!

Lori said...

Gorgeous cards DT! Love them all!

CarlaKH said...

wow the dt creations are all fabulous! Super job ladies!

Gina said...

Great idea for a challenge ladies, I'd forgotten all about this beautiful kit I bought 2005!!!
Love as always Gina x x x

debb said...

Beautiful cards all! Thank you for the wonderful sentiments!

A Bit of Country said...

Great Challenge (as usual) and Thanks for the sentiments.

norine said...

Thank you for these GREAT sentiments! Hope to put them to good use very soon!

Annie said...

My friend Irene introduced me to your challenge site. Thinks it's a great idea. I've joined in this week with just a basic sentiment, but I'll try to be a bit more adventurous on future challenges.
Ann xxx

Deb Neerman said...

Fabulous DT samples ... all so beautiful!

Thanks for another fun challenge and terrific sentiments!

Fabiola said...

vous nous donnez beaucoup d'inspiration merci

Terry said...

Hiya ladies, thanks for this great challenge, first time for me to join in through a friend I found you ladies. DT cards are great. Wow....thanks for the challenge. Hugs Terry xxxx

Joanne Gilch said...

The stamp set is brand new and the blue net is from a produce bag from November 2009. The Maya flower is from a LSS and the tag says 2007..old and neglected!LOL Thanks for the challenge and the funtastic freebies that I manage to nab from time to time.

Barbara said...

Thanks for the challenge and the sentiments. I have saved them for the next challengs. Hope you enjoy my entry. Thanks for the opportunity to be challenged! Barbara